Tuesday, April 5, 2011

day... uh...3 or 4

Today, right off the start me and my smart roommates didnt wake up to our alarm so we ALMOST missed breakfast....missing breakfast, WUDA BEEN HORRIBLE!!!
anyway, next we went to Camp Nau to take a tour, its sooo gorgeous! we saw their locker room, like they actually sit there. it was awesome.
then we went to the megastore and the ONLY  thing that i wanted was a bag and i got it so i could use it walking around as my purse...me and tay are matching. pretty funny.
then we ate and we went to dinner and i spelled waymore than i wanted to... me and taylor shared so we didnt have to spend a lot and they just split it alll evenly.. it was kinda annoying. oh well...
yeah, so we had a party and now im blogging.
thats it for now.. byyyee!!

1 comment:

  1. Tristen! I miss you girl! You need to come visit me... or i will come there!(: Hey so go check out me and Car's blog! it's klusmansociety.blogspot.com
    and you better follow it(: cause i made a post just for YOU!

    ReplyDelete